Situated on the Port of Cap d’Agde, in the Hérault region.
The Dive centre is 140m2 dedicated to your comfort and well being!
- Two changing areas, with lockers to store your equipment.
- A large wet room with five hot showers and containers to rinse your gear and hangers to allow it to dry.
- A spacious classroom seating up to ten students with a video projector and white board to help students with theory lessons.
- A “Chill Out” zone where you can hang out with your new buddies and chat about all the cool things you saw on your dive.
- Quality diving equipment:
o A tank filling station that also caters to Nitrox
o Up to 50 steel tanks ranging from 6-15L as well as aluminium 12L tanks for Nitrox users.
o All gear is CRESSI; Regulators, BCDs, Wetsuits, Masks, Fins etc...
Two boats await you in the port just 50m from our club!
ALOHA: a new aluminium boat built in 2017 especially designed for diving and to suits the needs of our divers and club!
The boat can take up to 24 people and is equipped with:
- Rinsing tanks for regulators and masks
- Fresh water hoses to rinse your gear on board
- Lots of space to be able to move around the boat and get kitted up
- Weights and weight belts
NANO: a RIB fitting up to 20 people but for your comfort we limit this to 15 divers. This boat is ideal for quickly getting to dive sites that are a little further away!
- A spacious centre
- Comfortable boats
- A super team of professional dive instructors
- Hot showers
- A CRESSI dive shop
- A post-sales service for any equipment you buy
- Two big parking lots within 2 minutes of the centre. It’s also possible to drop your stuff off before hand and then go park.